Model Athena Heart Athena's relief at finally managing to reverse the swap turned abruptly to total shock. She'd snapped back into her own skin to find it sandwiched between a pair of muscular strangers. "What the fuck!" She moaned as their thick cock pushed her ever closer to climax despite her fury, "That bastard was only in my body for an hour, and he scored a threeway? I, I... Oh, god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" The most intense orgasm of her life overwhelmed her capacity for rational thought, and it was only some time later, with cum leaking out of her ass and pussy, that she was able to finish the thought. "I'm definitely going to kill that pervert," she declared to the now empty room, "but first I need him to tell me his secret for picking up such incredible studs."
*Shudders* whew. This is gonna make the list... When I make one.
ReplyDeleteAfter becoming such a lovely, attractive woman I simply do not want that antidote, I simply want to stay that way and live my new life as a real woman to the fullest .... . - Tom -
ReplyDeleteI still do not understand why all these guys are afraid of becoming a real woman irreversably, I would simply love it to be stuck as one voluntarily, without any regrets .... . And if I had a choice: I would love it to become a very lovely, slightly chubby, curvy, fertile, attractive Asian (Indonesian, Chinese, Filippine, Japanese) leather woman with long, black hair irreversably .... . - Tom -
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/Spindizzy17/status/1447487810483769347
Delete