Costume Change
![]() |
| Model Sarah Scott |
My buddy Rick is a special effects makeup artist and he’s good, really good, I’m talking gods and monsters stepping out of his imagination and into the world. I helped him out a couple of times as a model so when he called me up and said he wanted my help with a little side project I agreed right away. I found him in his garage/workshop doing something technical looking with latex.
“Hey Paul” he greets me "Glad you could make it, as you know I’m up for promotion, a chance to head up my own team and work on the studio’s next big movie project, it’s a huge opportunity and I want to do something really impressive to show them I’m ready for the chance.“
"Cool, I heard you guys were expanding. So you want me to model for you?” I ask. “Sure I’m up for that, what were you thinking of doing? A zombie? Cyborg? How about a demon of some kind?”
“Well I was thinking about something a bit more subtle, any idiot can make a monster but it takes real skill to make a person look convincing as a different kind of person.” He explains
“So, like, aging makeup or a racial change?” I ask a little disappointed.
“Not exactly, here this might give you a better idea of what I’m planning.” and he tosses me a comic book.
I catch it and turn it over to read the title Wonder Woman it proclaims above a picture of the titular sword wielding amazon cutting her way through a hail of arrows.
“You’re kidding right?” I ask “I know I’m not the beefiest guy but there’s no way I’m dressing up as a chick for you.”
If there’s one thing I know about Rick it’s that once he’s set his mind on something he sees it through so I should have know he wouldn’t take no for an answer. He pleaded, he cajoled, used logic and bribery until in the end a bottle of ten year old single malt changed hands and I reluctantly agreed to be his guinea pig.
To start with he handed me a tub of depilatory cream and a robe and showed me to his bathroom. The cream smelled bad and made my skin itch but after I finish showering it off it left me smooth as a baby removing all my body hair and clogging Rick’s shower into the bargain. I went back downstairs feeling more than a little self conscious naked except for the robe. The next stage was even more awkward, he had me squeeze into a kind of body stocking that cinched in my waist and added extra padding to my hips and butt and most importantly smoothed out my crotch. It took a couple of attempts and more than a little swearing to get “little Paul” properly tucked away but we managed it in the end. It felt pretty strange to look down and see a flat void where there would normally be a bulge but Rick didn’t give me time to dwell on it instead he had me sit in his makeup chair while he applied a pair of breast forms to my chest. They looked huge and felt surprisingly heavy once they were attached although Rick assured me they were only C cups. I couldn’t believe how realistic they looked and Rick had to ask me to stop fidgeting several times as I couldn’t resist making them bounce and jiggle while he worked on another set of latex appliances that reshaped my legs and thighs. After that came the tricky part applying makeup, first to my body to smooth out any blemishes and hide the joins between the latex and my skin before going on to my face. He wasn’t satisfied with the first attempt declaring that I looked like a drag queen and the second try just looked like me with too much eyeliner it took a few more goes but eventually he decided i would pass. To me the effect was amazing with just a bit of powder and paint my face was transformed. He ed-emphasised my nose and chin highlighted my cheekbones painted my lips and shaped my eyebrows making a dozen tiny tweaks until I hardly recognize myself in the mirror the whole effect is completed with a long black wig that frames my face.
Lastly he helped me into the costume, a red and gold halter top and a blue miniskirt with white stars on it, a pair of high heeled sandals that add a good four inches in height as well making my well padded butt stick out and of course Wonder Woman’s iconic head band and bullet proof bracers. Needless to say I had never had much practice wearing heels and the extra weight on my chest kept pulling me off balance but with a few pointers from Rick I soon got the hang of it. I still felt pretty silly dressed up like a lady gladiator swinging a prop sword around and trying not to fall on my ass while Rick snapped away taking pictures for his portfolio but Rick seemed pretty happy with my performance. After what felt like hours Rick finally set down his camera.
"Okay ‘princess’” he said tossing me a pack of cleansing wipes "that’s everything I need. Why don’t you go get changed and we’ll crack open that bottle of scotch.“
I didn’t need telling twice I kicked sandals of my aching feet with a sigh of relief and headed up stairs to collect my stuff but when I took my clothes off the hook in the bathroom I got one hell of a shock. I had arrived in my usual jeans and t-shirt and now they were gone! Oh, there was a pair of jeans and a t-shirt but my jeans didn’t have flowers and butterflies embroidered on them and I definitely didn’t own any pink shirts as I lifted the offending items of the hook a white lace bra fell out onto the floor. My first thought was that rick was messing with me but as I bent down to pick it up I felt something shifting inside my top, I had almost grown used to the added weight on my on my chest but this was different somehow. With a mounting sense of dread I unfastened the halter top revealing not the expertly crafted fakes that Rick had attached a few hours earlier but a pair of real breast, warm and soft and impossibly sensitive as I held them in my trembling hands. I ran to the bathroom mirror scrubbing at my face with a wipe but even with every last trace of makeup removed the face that stared back at me was a stranger. She looked like me, she could have almost been my sister, it was a pretty face, strong and little androgynous in that way fashion models sometimes have but she was clearly one hundred percent female and most definitely not the person that I usually saw in the mirror. It seemed impossible, I tried to tell myself I must be dreaming as I watched the image of a topless girl mimic my every movement, that the tall woman with the athletic body and the terrified expression on her face couldn’t possibly be me. I felt numb, distant from what was happening as my hands un-clipped the short skirt and let if fall to the floor. I Could see clearly that the constricting support garments and strategically placed padding had vanished replaced by a decidedly un-Amazonian pair of pink lace panties barely covering my plump ass and revealing the outline of my brand new pussy. It was all too much, my head swam my vision narrowed into a dark tunnel and I’m not too proud to say I fainted. I came to with a towel concealing my feminine modesty and Rick leaning over me.
"Diana? Di?” He asked his concern obvious “What happened? Are you all right?”
“I,” I hesitated hearing my new voice for the first time, my thoughts racing. Diana, is that my name now? He seems like he knows me, this new me, he certainly didn’t seem surprised to find a naked woman in his bathroom and if he had any idea that what was really going on he was doing a good job of hiding it. “I’m fine I just slipped.”
Well what else could I have said? He’d have thought I was crazy if I had started babbling about turning into girl. He seemed genuinely worried and wanted to call an ambulance but the thought of a bunch of doctors poking and prodding me made me shudder. In the end I managed talk him into just taking me home. Rick, ever the gentleman, waited while I dressed in the new clothes. They fit me well if a bit more tightly than I was used to and the bra on was quite a challenge, taking them off is really more my thing. I sat in silence as Rick drove me back to my apartment too wrapped up in my own thoughts to pay any attention to his attempts to engage me in conversation. I managed to get into my apartment and shut the door with a confused Rick on the other side before breaking down in tears.
All that was months ago and I’ll admit for a while I was a total wreck, I must have cried for a solid 24 hours before deciding that self pity wasn’t going to get me anywhere started trying to get my shit together. If I’m being completely honest my life hasn’t changed that much. My drivers licence says Diana now and the contents of my wardrobe has changed quite a lot but my family is still my family and my friends are still my friends a check of my browser history and facebook timeline reveals that this girl version of me has much the same interests and opinions as I did as a guy. I haven’t suddenly started lusting after guys or obsessing over shoes I’m even working the same coffee shop job although my tips are a lot better now. The physical side of things was harder deal with, dealing with my first period was no fun at all I can tell you, but I think I’m getting there.
I spend most of my free time online looking for answers I’ve found a bunch of fantasy sites and blogs but nothing that has gotten me any closer to understanding what happened to me. Am I in a parallel universe? Am I crazy or the victim of some kind of magic spell? I still have no idea so I’m sitting here writing it all down to post it online. I know you will probably think that this is just some dumb story, that I’m just making it a up but I’m hoping that someone out there has had the same experience, someone that can help me get my proper equipment and real life back. At this point I don’t think that’s very likely but at the very least I’m hoping that there is someone, anyone, out there that will believe me and help me not feel so alone.

Comments
Post a Comment