Office bimbo
Kira bounced into the office eager to show her colleagues the result of her recent boob job unfortunately only Paul has arrived yet and he is not in a good mood.
“So what do you think Paul?” She asks pulling her top tight to show off her new assets “Does my plastic surgeon do good work or what?”
“Uhg, no!” Replied her colleague Paul “I told you Kira I hate fake tits, they look so trashy, I don’t know why you would want them anyway you can’t possibly think you’ll land a good husband with those things bolted to your chest.”
“Oh my gods!” Says Kira exasperated by Paul’s attitude “It’s nothing to do with snaring a man! I wanted bigger boobs for me, I love the way I feel with them and I love the way they look. You have no idea what it’s like being a flat chested woman just because the Goddess didn’t see fit to bless me with a generous bosom. Well it’s the twenty first century, I was lucky enough to be able to do something about it and I don’t actually need your approval.”
“Fine, whatever.” Shrugs Paul dismissively turning back to his desk “I’m sure looking like a cheap hooker is very empowering now if you don’t mind I have work to do. Oh, and lay off the Goddess stuff will you, nobody believes you are actually a witch.”
Kira sees red, sick of Paul’s condescending attitude she unleashes her power on him transforming him in blinding flash of light. Paul blinks and looks down at his girlish body giving a high pitched scream of shock as he sees that he is wearing the same clothes as Kira and that his chest now bears two small breasts.
“Holy shit!” he squeals his hands flying to the space between his legs where his manhood used to be “How? Why? You! You did this to me! Change me Back! You crazy bitch, change me back or I’ll, I’ll….” he trails off realizing that he is in no position to make threats right now. Kira laughs at Paul’s confusion, she hadn’t really meant to change him into a woman she had just been so angry she had lashed out with her power, she remembered wishing that he would understand her better and now he looked just like her. She is about try reversing it wondering if she can even undo her spell, accidental magic can be tricky, when Paul adds.
“Fucking he’ll! ” he whines hands exploring his altered body “I can’t believe it, you turned me into a bimbo.”
“Hey! Watch who you’re calling a bimbo Missy.” she scolds him her temper getting the better of her again “I told you I was a witch and you wouldn’t listen now you are going to have to deal with the consequences. Maybe I should show you what a really bimbo looks like since you seem to think any woman who cares about her appearance is nothing but a brainless tart.”
Kira snaps her fingers freezing him in place.
“Hmm, I wish I could just use magic to improve my figure” she says forcing a conversational tone despite her obvious anger “but one of the rules of my coven is that I can’t use magic to change myself. Still I do wonder how I would look if I decided to take things further.”
She makes a gesture with one hand and Paul feels a sudden pressure in his chest. He groans as he feels his breasts swelling in moments the have matched Kira’s enhanced fun bags almost bursting out of his top.
“Not bad” she smirks as he struggles to free himself from his magical bonds “ but it doesn’t really say bimbo to me.“
Paul feels his tits expanding again. He whimpers trying to hold them back with his dainty hands. They inflate like balloons but unlike balloons they are incredibly heavy he can actually feel the silicone implants swelling inside them stretching the tender skin until his breasts look like exactly the kind of over stuffed fakes he usually hates.
"That is extreme” Kira muses “but it still doesn’t say bimbo to me maybe if I put some junk in that trunk?
Paul protests but his hips still widen even further and his ass jiggles as it balloons out into a large round booty.
"Ha! There’s no way I could pull that off but with a few tweaks it could work for you.”
In a few moments makeup paints his face Scarlet gloss accentuating his collagen boosted lips his clothes changing from ordinary office wear to something that would look more appropriate wrapped around a pole. Gasping he grabs the retreating hem of his skirt trying to stretch the scrap of fabric enough to preserve whatever is left of his modesty.
“No please I’m sorry” he pleads forcing the words through thick swollen lips “You’ve made your point please just change me back.”
“No, I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet.” she says a wicked thought popping into her head “I know, prove to me you really have learned to respect a woman’s right to make her own choices. Work here for a month in that body, a minor enhancement should convince everyone you are the new temp, deal with all the bullshit I have to put up with everyday and I’ll think about changing you back. Of course if that sounds too difficult then the strip club down the street is always hiring.”
Paul or Penny as Kira renames her can only nod and try not shiver as she thinks of what the next month will bring.

Comments
Post a Comment