Something extra
Shit! I knew this was to good to be true.
That potion gave me a fantastic girly body, long blonde hair, great tit, cute ass. Exactly the kind of woman I always fantasied about becoming except I still have my penis! That damn fortune teller played me for a sucker. I’m going to track him down and demand he gives me a refund and a potion to give me a real pussy. Or actually now I think about it he was pretty cute, perhaps instead of a refund I should try and get his number, assuming he wouldn’t mind dating a girl with a little something extra.
That potion gave me a fantastic girly body, long blonde hair, great tit, cute ass. Exactly the kind of woman I always fantasied about becoming except I still have my penis! That damn fortune teller played me for a sucker. I’m going to track him down and demand he gives me a refund and a potion to give me a real pussy. Or actually now I think about it he was pretty cute, perhaps instead of a refund I should try and get his number, assuming he wouldn’t mind dating a girl with a little something extra.

Comments
Post a Comment