Hypno swapping sisters
Hypno swapping sisters
“Hey, Alex” His neighbour Megan welcomed him with a smile “Come in. We were just about to head out but your message said you had something important to show us?”
He followed the blonde woman into the lounge where her twin sister Melissa was sat with a curious and puzzled expression on her pretty face.
“Oh well this won’t take long” he promised, “I was cleaning out my basement earlier and I found this…”
He produced a small metal box and handed it to her she held it up examining the seamless sliver surface.
“Huh?” Megan shrugged showing it to her sister “I guess that’s pretty interesting but what is it?”
By way of an answer, Alex closed his hand around the marble-sized control module concealed in his pocket. The cube flashed a brilliant strobing light and began to hum in response. Their faces registered surprise for a moment before relaxing into expressions of blank emptiness. Just as the note he had found with the device had promised they fell instantly into a trance.
“Ahem,“ Alex cleared his throat preparing to test it “Megan, Melissa stand on one leg.”
After a slight pause, the women obeyed faces still blank. Alex’s face split into a hungry grin. It worked it actually worked they are completely hypnotized.
“Strip,” he ordered watching intently as they obeyed.
Their clothing fell to the floor one piece at a time while Alex’s eyes practically bugged out of his head as they reveal their curvaceous bodies to him. He ogled their full breasts and tight behinds noting the similarities and differences between them. As entertaining as making them his naked puppets was it wasn’t his ultimate goal.
“Okay, listen carefully girls you are under my power” they nodded dumbly in agreement “You will obey any commands I give you even after I release this control. You will remember nothing about being in this trance state and you have no interest in the device. You will not question anything that happens as a result of my orders. Oh, and you are both incredibly horny.”
He watched as their bodies respond to his orders, hands slipping between their thighs to rub at their suddenly hungry cunts. He let go of the control watching the two of them carefully. As soon as he released his grip on it the two girls blinked and seemed to come back to themselves. After a moment of confusion, they continued acting and talking normally except for the minor fact that each was still naked and visibly aroused.
“Fuck Sis.” Megan remarked, “I’m too fucking horny to go out now let’s stay in and frig ourselves stupid instead.”
“Hmm, we could…” Melissa replied with a smirk “or Alex here could give us a good dicking instead.”
The two of them look him up and down like they are seeing him for the first time lustful smiles spreading on their faces as they focused on the growing bulge in his pants.
“What do you say stud?” Megan asked, “Think you’re up to the job?”
Alex didn’t bother answering instead he stripped off his clothes and ordered the entranced women to kneel before him. The sisters eagerly worshipped his cock with their mouths and hands. He looked down on them thrilled to have his fantasy finally fulfilled. Feeling himself already getting close to the edge.
“Okay girls take it easy,” he said not wanting to end things too soon “Let’s move this to the bedroom and make ourselves comfortable.”
He picks up the metal cube and leads them into Melissa's room. They climbed onto the bed and await his orders. He went to place the cube on Mel’s vanity only for it to fall to the hardwood floor with a clatter. The steady hum it was making shifted to an almost painful high whine and the light began to strobe again.
“Shit!” he cursed grabbing for the control only for his hand to slap against his bare thigh “Fuck, I left it in my pants.”
He started to move for the door intending to retrieve his pants from the other room but before he could take a second step it dazzled him with a final flash and the next thing he knew he was sat on the bed feeling very odd.
“Whu… what happened?” he asked wondering why his voice sounded so strange “How did I get over here?”
“What do you mean?” Megan says with a frown “Wait did we switch sides, I’m sure I was sat there?”
“Never mind that.” a deep familiar sounding voice interrupted “Why do I have a fucking dick!”
Alex looked up and saw his own body standing in the doorway looking very confused. Suddenly realising why he felt so strange he looked down and saw a huge pair of tits jutting from his chest.
“Holy shit I’m Melissa!” he squeals grabbing is new boobs with his small soft hands “We switched bodies.”
“No, I’m Melissa” Megan’s body protests “You are Megan, aren’t you?”
“Oh my god,” Alex’s body said “I’m Megan. I’m in Alex’s body and you are in my body, Mel. Which means….”
“Which means Alex is in my body.” Melissa in Megan’s body finished “Oh that is interesting. Is it wrong that I still really want to fuck you Alex? Even while you are in my body.”
She leaned over and kissed Alex on his soft full lips and his female body responded. Confusion warred with arousal as his nipples grew hard and his borrowed pussy ached with need. The device must have switched then all somehow but the hypnotic suggestion he gave them earlier was still in effect. Mel at least was still clearly overcome with lust for him even in the wrong body.
“Mmm, this is so naughty” Mel giggled stroking and teasing her former body “I wonder if we fuck like this is it incest or masturbation? You know, I don’t think I even care.”
Slowly she worked her way down Alex taking her time and clearly enjoying exploring her body from the outside. Finally, she parted Alex’s thighs and buried her face in her own pussy.
Alex arched his back and clutched the sheets as waves of ecstasy burst through his body. A throaty moan, worthy of a porn star escaped his lips and he forgot all about trying to switch back. He didn’t care if he was stuck as a girl forever as long as it felt this good. The feeling grew and grew. Less intense and focused than how it would feel as a man but deeper, more complete somehow. Best of all when the pleasure peaked and he came shuddering and mewling like a whore the feeling doesn’t stop. It just continued while Melissa lapped greedily at his cunt.
Megan meanwhile was enjoying the show, her male body responding to the sight of her female body going down on her sister’s body. She was content to watch and jerk her new cock for a while but after Alex came the first time she decided she wants to get a little more hands on.
“Move aside Sis.” she told Melissa slapping her ass playfully “I’m tired of jerking this thing like a loser. I want to try really fucking as a man.”
Mel managed a whimper of protest but she was forced to obey by the sound of Alex’s male voice.
Alex was too distracted by his own pleasure to notice the sisters switching positions until he felt the weight of his body climbing on top of him.
“Wait, what are you doing?” he protested as Megan’s erection bumped against his pussy.
His objections dissolved into incoherent moans as Megan found her target and pushed her thick cock into him. At first, it was a little frightening for Alex to find himself being fucked by his own body, his strong arms holding him, the weight of a man pressing him into the bed with every thrust. Strangest of all the feeling of being penetrated by a cock, feeling it slip into him, stretching him inside making his hips buck back against it to press his aching clit again Megan’s pubic bone.
“Oh god fuck me!” he cried grabbing Megan’s hips and pulling her into him “Fuck me harder. Make me your slut!”
Megan eagerly complied pounding him as hard as she could loving the feeling of power that came with fucking as a man until they climaxed together.
“Oh wow” Alex sighed feeling Megan’s cum filling his pussy “I had no idea it could feel like that. That was amazing. I know I should probably be thinking trying to switch us back but honestly, it feels so good. I think we should stay this way at least a little longer.”
“Yes, mistress” Megan and Melissa replied together “Whatever you say.”
Alex sighed contentedly as the three of them cuddle on the bed wondering what else the weekend held for him.
A request for @coolguy221822



Interesting turnabout of events and a glimpse of the other side of the fence. Viva la difference!
ReplyDelete