Bimbo Heels

Bimbo’s Heels
A request for Josh via email
It had been almost a year since Mel walked out on me and I figured it was long past time I cleared her crap out of the house. Not that she had left much, a few DVD’s and CDs, a copy of Eat Pray Love, a few pieces of clothing. Not much to show for five years, I felt kind of silly for holding on to them for so long but I guess on some level I hadn’t accepted she wasn’t coming back. Not surprising really since I never quite understood why she was with me in the first place. I mean she was way out of my league, sexy, funny, charming, not too bright but the most incredible lay. No matter how I looked at it I had never been able to figure out why she would settle for a nobody like me, so maybe she left because my insecurity pushed her away or because she finally came to her senses and realised how much better she could do, I guess I’ll never know.
Anyway I was turning all this over in my head for the millionth time as is I bagged up her remaining crap for the trash when I found them, a pair of cheap plastic heels. They caught my attention because they didn’t seem like her style at all. She always dressed sexy but these looked they belonged to a stripper, I wondered where they had come from, they didn’t even look her size. I turned them over in my hands, yup, they were way too big for her they almost looked big enough to fit me. I chuckled at the thought of teetering around in those ridiculous things. Mel always said there was nothing to it but I was sure I’d break my neck if I tried it. Still, suddenly the of trying on those heels didn’t seem so ridiculous. On impulse I stripped of my shoes and strapped on the heels. As I thought they were a little tight but fit well enough for me to take a few wobbling steps around the room.
“Ha!” I chuckled “Not quite ready for the catwalk, I guess”
Having established that they weren’t Mel’s but no closer to figuring out why she would have them I bent to take them off only to find the buckle was stuck fast. I tugged and squirmed but the thin straps stubbornly resisted my efforts. It seemed impossible, I should have been able to snap the thin plastic easily but they seemed strong as steel. I sat down to try and get a better grip on them and that’s when I noticed the first change. My normally hairy toes suddenly appear smooth and dainty, I looked closer and gasped as I watched pink nail polish painted itself onto my toes from out of nowhere.
“The fuck!!” I squeaked “What the hell is happening to me?”
I felt a strange tingling sensation run up my legs and I managed to pull my jeans of just in time to see all my body hair below the waist vanishing leaving me as smooth as a freshly waxed peach. Even as I stared in disbelief my legs and feet changed becoming slim and girlish. I touched my now soft rounded thighs finding they had become much more sensitive.
I didn’t get to dwell on my new legs for long as the strange transformation continued up my body.
Next my boxers pulled uncomfortably tight as my ass expanded, stretching them past their limit. I groaned as the seams gave way under the relentless pressure allowing my broadening hips to spread to their full width.
“No no no! Please not that” I begged as if that could stop it
I could only stare open mouthed in horror as my proud manhood shrank before my eyes, dwindling to a tiny sensitive nub. I doubled up as a the pressure moved to my balls, slowly and painfully they were forced inside me dragging my scrotum with them until I was left with a soft smooth slit between my legs.
The changes continued to spread up my body, my waist pulling in, my broad shoulders narrowing as a pair of huge fake looking tits ballooned from my shrinking chest. I grabbed at my new fun bags desperately trying to hold them back with my dainty new hands.
I struggled to pull off my shirt before my swelling tits destroyed it eventually pulling it over my head dragging with it a cascade of golden hair that fell down almost to my waist. I raised my slim fingers to my face feeling soft smooth skin free of even a hint of stubble.
“Oh my Gawd!” I gasped my voice high and breathy “I’m like totally a chick. And I’m smoking hawt!”
I shook my head trying to clear it, frowning as I found it increasingly difficult to focus. I felt like my head was full of bubbles and I couldn’t help giggling although I didn’t really know what was so funny. I kinda felt I shoulda been mad but I when I tried to think about it seemed sorta silly to be upset. So I was a girl, what was so bad about that? It’s not like being a boy had been doing much good, I hadn’t had sex in a year and I missed it, like a lot. Now though, I was cute, I had great titties and my new pussy was wet and ready. I had a feeling I’d be getting lots and lots of action form now on and I couldn’t wait to get started.
Great little story, and a great image!
ReplyDeleteThanks, there's something about transforming shoes that never fails ;)
ReplyDelete