Keeping a secret
Keeping a secret
The look on Veronica’s face when she walked in to find her teenage sister naked and playing with herself on was priceless. She just stood there gaping as I grinned back her from inside Lucy’s body.
“Damn babe” I chuckle in Lucy’s voice ”if I knew that this was all it took to shut you up I’d have done it while we were still dating”
A look of horrified understanding spreads over her face as she realises who is sweet little Lucy’s driving seat.
“Jack?” She gasps “No… No way it can’t be…”
“Oh it’s me alright, in the flesh, so to speak” I giggle my own joke “Just like I told you that time at the lake, people aren’t always who you think they are.”
“Oh my god it can’t be… you, you promised…” her confusion quickly hardens into anger “What the fuck do you want Jack? If this is some kind of twisted attempt to win me back you can just…”
“Whoa whoa calm down there babe” I cut her off before she can build up to a full on rant “It’s over, we weren’t meant to be. I got the memo, I’m a big boy I can take it but that’s not why I’m here”
“Then why the fuck are you feeling up my sister’s body you sick freak?” She demands
“Well here’s the thing” I explain calmly “told you about my powers because I trusted you, even used them a few times to help you out. Or have you forgotten about Rachel Briggs and those naked selfies or Professor Warren’s little ‘wardrobe malfunction’?”
“Yes I know but…” she stammers defensively but I’m no mood to listen.
“I did all that for you” I cut her off “and more besides and all I ever ask in return is that you never tell anyone I’m a body hopper.”
“Oh shit” her face goes pale “you know about that?”
“Yes I know” I confirm “you would be surprised at what I know and the most important thing i know is that if you keep gossiping about me very bad things are going to happen for you.”
“Is that a threat” she blusters recovering somewhat “if you think I am going to just bend over and take it because you say so you’ve got another thing coming”
Damn, she always was a stubborn one. I had hoped she’d just take a warning warning, once word gets round that I’m a body hopper I’ll never get a moment’s peace. Still I was expecting something like this and I was prepared for it. For all of her faults Veronica cares deeply for her sister, (God knows why I’ve always thought she was a total brat but, hey, that’s families for you) which is why I had hoped into Lucy’s body in the first place. I knew that Veronica’s ego would let her shrug off anything I might do to her but that she would do anything to protect Lucy.
I stretched and yawned theatrically
“Oh well if that’s your final word there’s no point in discussing it really.” I stand and start walking to the door.
“Wait, where do you think you are going?” she calls after me
“Oh, it’s such lovely day I thought I’d go for a little walk down main street.” I say with as much innocence as I can muster
“But you can’t!” she protests “You, I’m mean Lucy’s naked, everyone will see, you… she will get arrested!”
“Hmm, you’re right” I say looking down at Lucy’s slim body as if noticing it for the first time “and there’s the big parade today, hear the tv news are covering it, I expect this sweet little ass will make quite an impression.”
“No stop!” she says her voice cracking with desperation “Look what do you want, I promise I won’t tell anyone else about you I swear.”
“I wish I could trust you, I really do but you’ve betrayed my secret before why should I believe you this time?” I make a show of thinking it over then snap my fingers as if I have just thought of a brilliant idea “I know, what I need is leverage, something that will guarantee you will keep your mouth shut, something like…. Ooooh let’s say a film of you eating your sisters pussy?”
“What!!” she protests outraged “No way you prev, that’s my sister! That’s just… just wrong!”
“Well if that’s how you feel….?”
I start for the door again and suppress a smug smirk when she cracks just like I knew she would.
“No no come back you win” she begs “I’ll do it, God help me, I’ll do it”
I settle back on the sofa with my legs apart to give her easy access to Lucy’s smooth pussy. Reluctantly she kneels in front of me as I start filming. She leans forward and takes a taste before immediately recoiling.

“Uhg no this is so wrong!” she whines “Just so wrong, I can’t…”
But it is too late for her to back out now, even just the snippet of film I have is enough to ruin her. With a little persuading she is soon back between my legs. She tries to hold back at first but I grind my borrowed cunt in her face slicking it with my juices. She glares up at me as she works her tongue inside and I moan in pleasure.

“Oh yes that’s it” of cry in Lucy’s sweet innocent voice “get your fingers in there too you little bitch, make me come.”
I hold back as long as I can to prolong her humiliation but it feels so good I soon climax, screaming and squirting like a whore.

Veronica looks utterly defeated, sticky juices dripping from her hands and face but I can’t resist another twist of the knife.

“There’s a good slut now lick those fingers clean” I instruct laughing as she gags and complains but still obeys
“There are you happy now?” she asks “I’ve acted out your warped little fantasy and I’ve promised not to tell anyone about you so will you leave us alone now?”
For a moment I consider honoring our deal but I’m having so much fun I have no intention of going anywhere so instead I just laugh.
“Forget it bitch I’m not going anywhere” I announce kicking her away “I’m staying right here until I’m sure you have learned your lesson. Now why don’t you make yourself useful and fetch me something to eat?”
Of course Veronica is furious but what can she do? I hold all the cards now and if she ever wants to get rid of me she is going to have play nice. She gets up and stomps out of the room sobbing and defeated. I sigh happily knowing that my fun is only just beginning.

Comments
Post a Comment