Skip to main content

Walk a mile

Walk a mile
A request for anonymous

Walk a mile in another person’s shoes if you want to understand them. That’s what my Gran told me after my last girlfriend dumped me and then she gave me these ridiculously high black heels. She was always a little eccentric but this was just plain weird. I was too embarrassed to make a fuss so I made an excuse and hurried out of there shoes in hand and my Gran’s mischievous cackle following me out of the door. When I got home I just threw those stripper heels in a corner and got on with my day. But every time I walked past them I couldn’t help wondering if she was on to something. Steph had always complained that I just didn’t get her and she was far from the only girl to make that complaint. Could something as small as walking around in heels really help me understand her better? It certainly couldn’t hurt and besides it was only a pair of shoes, right?
Once I’d convinced myself to give it a try I didn’t hesitate. I retrieved the shoes from their corner and pulled them on. They fit surprisingly well, I had expected them to be at least a little tight on my manly size nines but they slipped on easily. I took my first wobbling step and that is when things started to get weird. Instead of stumbling around the room like a drunken stilt walker I found myself strutting about like a catwalk model.
“Huh?” I grunted “I guess I’m just a natural.”
But the as strange as my sudden proficiency was it was just the beginning. I felt an itch all over my skin it got so bad I tore my clothes off expecting to see a rash but instead my skin was perfectly smooth and hairless.
“The fuck…?” I managed before I was interrupted.
There was a tingling in my chest and as I watch ed my nipples went hard turning pink and expanding until they were as big as strawberries.  At the same time fat formed underneath them, puffy buds swelling into full breasts in a matter of seconds. I grabbed at them with shrinking hands and groaned as my bones cracked and popped. My hips widened and my back arched as my ass grew firm and round. I could feel my face changing, my features softening as long black hair framed them. Finally I gave a high girlish squeal as my junk was sucked up into my body leaving me with a warm smooth gap between my legs.
I stared down at my transformed body hardly believing my eyes. I was a girl, a hot girl at that. Petite and sexy, exactly the kind of girl I would normally be attracted to but as I stood there admiring myself I realised I didn’t feel that way about this body. I knew it was attractive but I wasn’t attracted to it instead I felt a weird sort of pride as I ran my hands over it’s soft curves. I slowly began to understand that my change was more than skin deep. My head was full of new information,  stuff about fashion and makeup as well as more personal things like when my period was due and how it felt to kiss a boy. My lips tingled at that last one, even though the idea of being with a man would have been repulsive to me just minutes earlier the thought of it suddenly had me hot as hell.
I kick the shoes off half expecting to turn back and am surprised to find I’m relieved when I don’t. I decided to embrace my sudden girlhood and start by spending hours exploring my new body and fantasising about being fucked by men until I fall into deep deep sleep.
When I called my Gran and she explained that to change back all I had to do was walk a mile in those shoes. It is certainly good to know I’ve got the option but I’m having far too much fun as a girl to think about that just yet. Not that i never wear those sexy black heels, they do look amazing on me, it’s just that I save them for special occasions and make a point of never walking anywhere when I do.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Spicing things up

    Three Rules

    Sudden Obsession