"Fairness is the best policy" - and be rewarded with this real delicacy! If only it was such a party for me, it can't go fast enough for me.... . -Tom-
Rebecca Volpetti, Zazie Skymm I wanted to spice things up in the bedroom, some sexy lingerie, a little light bondage. Just some good old-fashioned kinky fun, not this! Turning into a blonde bimbo and being railed by my girlfriend's strap was never my plan. It's so weird and confusing, but it's starting to feel really good!
Oh god, I'm such a cliché! Ten minutes in the body of this skinny white girl, and I'm already drooling over my best friend's huge cock. I need to change back before I totally lose control... Or figure out how to stay this way so he never knows who I really am!
You go, girl! Get your man!
ReplyDelete"Fairness is the best policy" - and be rewarded with this real delicacy! If only it was such a party for me, it can't go fast enough for me.... . -Tom-
ReplyDelete